April 03, 2018
February 26, 2018
February 16, 2018
February 16, 2018
Customer Service Representative
Wouldn’t it be great to cut back on your daily commute? Here’s a great role with a growing company located south of the tunnel. Established in 1991, Airborne Engines is a Transport Canada approved helicopter component repair and overhaul facility based in Delta (Tilbury).
Airborne needs a sales-oriented Customer Service Representative with excellent customer service and communication skills. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our customers, and you’ll be involved in every aspect of customer experience, including sales and marketing efforts. You’ll ensure the consistency and accuracy of service quotes, and support the delivery of a quality product on time and as promised -- every time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Qualifying opportunities, building relationships with current and future customers, assessing customer needs, work scope evaluation, solution development and presentations.
- Processing job quotes and exchange transactions, OTC sales and rental agreements, and responding to requests for information
- Generating new and repeat sales by determining customer requirements and expectations to suggest specific products and solutions.
- Liaise with the production department to understand backlogs, to schedule and meet customer delivery expectations.
- Identify value added opportunities beneficial to the customer and Airborne. Educate customers about Airborne, terminology, features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Customer engagement, including post sales follow up, customer satisfaction, fleet data collection, and issue resolution.
- Maintaining customer account information in Salesforce and internal databases
- Ensuring compliance with all Airborne policies
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals and supplier literature, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and 3+ years as a Customer Service or Support Representative in a role where you prepared and provided quotes to customers for highly custom work.
- Aviation or aerospace related experience is a significant asset.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities and computer skills; experience with ERP systems
- Able to communicate fluently in English; fluency in Spanish is asset
- Fast learner with a keen attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills to calculate discounts, margins, commissions and prorations
- Strong track-record of problem-solving ability and ability to quickly process and understand new inbound information
- Strong decision-making skills, and the ability to work independently
- Able to multi task while managing customer expectations: You’re good at interpreting a variety of customer instructions and juggling multiple customer requirements.
- Able to foster open communication across the organization with the goal of providing exceptional customer service and support.
Airborne offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus, group health including dental and vision care, and a company matched group savings plan.
If you are a personable, professional individual with a passion for aviation-related industries, and would flourish as part of a larger sales team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.airborneengines.com.