April 03, 2018
February 26, 2018
February 16, 2018
February 16, 2018
Airborne Engines is a well-established and growth-oriented company involved in the maintenance of aircraft engines. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and the opportunity for advancement within the company for the right individual. We are looking for an Inventory Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented individual who can work well with people in various departments within the company. Inventory management experience is essential, and aviation or automotive parts experience would be a great asset. The candidate should be comfortable working within a computerized inventory management system, as well as Microsoft Excel and Outlook. If you are a personable, professional individual who has a passion for aviation industries, and possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while ensuring open communication as part of a larger team please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.airborneengines.com.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Receiving inbound purchase orders, including reconciliation of parts received to parts ordered, reviewing certification documents, entering information into the ERP system, and putting parts away in the assigned bin location
- Picking and issuing parts within the ERP system for delivery to the shop floor
- Managing inbound shop supplies and distributing to the appropriate departments
- Conducting cycle counts on a weekly/monthly basis
- Coordinating with purchasing and accounting personnel to resolve issues or discrepancies with regard to purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Coordinating with production personnel on parts requisitions, back-orders and returns to stock.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Computer literate in an ERP system environment, or proven ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Previous experience with warehousing / inventory.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with complete accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Good English language skills, both verbal & written.
- Physically able to perform warehouse manual labour duties such as kneeling and lifting.
- Airborne offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus, group health, dental and vision care and a company matched group savings plan.